Thursday 25 June 2015

IS IT IMPOSSIBLE THAT I'M THE WORD OF GOD?

WARNING: BLASPHEMY ALERT!

John Lennon might have been more popular than Jesus Christ, but I'm just deluded enough to believe that I'm a little more benevolent & relevant than the JC...

If you need to believe that I am the second coming of Christ or a prophet or in touch with the Universal consciousness and can therefore amend the old commandments and dogmas for the sake of all humanity, then go for it! No one can disprove that my mental illness could be a result of trying to endure the overpowering word of God. She/He/It/They could be trying to use me as a prophet to tell all humanity that we are at the dawning of a new peaceful age; but the first step is losing all the dangerous Jerry Springer Baggage from the past so we can truly live in harmony!
This would actually be in line with my absurdist philosophies. God's new messenger is a de-facto atheist who doesn't even really care about humanity. Thanks God (probable delusion) for making me care! Hallelujah and Hail Julia Gulia!

10 COMMANDMENTS

Take the 10 commandments as a start. In this modern age of 8 second attention spans, the Bible should have a very concise list of how to lead a good life. Many humans believe that God told Moses something roughly like this modern-ish interpretation of the 10 commandments:
"The Judeo-Christian 10 Commandments List, Short Form:
1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
2. You shall not make idols.
3. You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
5. Honor your father and your mother.
6. You shall not murder.
7. You shall not commit adultery.
8. You shall not steal.
9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
10. You shall not covet."
Add to that Jesus' commandments to turn the other cheek and treat others like you'd want to be treated yourself.

THE EMERGENCE MANIFESTO IS BETTER OR AT LEAST A PRETTY GOOD AMENDMENT?

Compare to The Emergence mantras:
- i sustain all life in the metaverse
- i am enriched by positive interactions online & offline
- i strive for humility, kindness & eudemonia (fancy word for human flourishing which is a fancy term for happiness of our species)
- i live modestly & donate my surplus
- i volunteer my time to the global community
- i strive to create inspiring content & accept donations
- i yearn for world peace & harmony in the near future
- my brain is deeply flawed & deluded
- i will always strive to improve
There is much overlap with modern moderate interpretations of the major religions for sure; especially with the Buddhist & Jesus stuff. Are my mantras 'better' than the 10 + Jesus commandments and the teachings of the Buddha? Do I go straight to hell for even suggesting this possibility or will I be reincarnated as a slug with a salt addiction?
I agree that it sounds very arrogant to even consider that I could do a better job than God! My assertion would be that if God does exist and actually is benevolent and actually cares about my penis and testicles and brain, it's humans that have grossly misinterpreted her word. Only a de-facto Atheist like me can really see through the BS. I'm not blinded by Faith and unable to Breathe in the evidence!

AFTERWORD: WHAT TO DO WITH THOSE WHO LACK EMPATHY? CAN THEY BE TRAINED?

Could someone who lacks empathy follow The Emergence Mantras and be less of a sociopath? It's helping me but I'm not a proper sociopath; only half. I'm sure that a true sociopath would work out a way to distort it for their own gain just like they've distorted every other ideology...


No comments:

Post a Comment